23 de fevereiro de 2007

Coletanea Elvis, 30 nº 1 hits

Hey now, if your baby leaves you, and you got a tale to tell.
Just take a walk down lonely street to Heartbreak Hotel.

...
Let's walk up to the preacher and let us say I do,
Then you'll know you'll have me, and I'll know that I'll have you...

...
Wop-bop-a-loom-a-boom-bam-boom tutti fruttiau rutti tutti frutti au rutti tutti fruttiau rutti tutti frutti au rutti tutti fruttiau rutti wop-bop-a-loom-bop-a-boom-bam-boom

...
My baby knows just how to treat me right.
Gives me plenty loving: morning, noon, and night.

--
Tudo o que parece ser, pode não parecer que é.
Mas no fim acaba parecendo que é.

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

set list / 30 nº 1 hits / Elvis Presley

Heartbreak Hotel
(Mae B. Axton - Tommy Durden - Elvis Presley)

Don't be cruel
(Otis Blackwell - Elvis Presley)

Tutti Frutti
(Dorothy LaBostrie - Richard Penniman)

So Glad you're mine
(Arthur Crudup)

e eu... para variar.

Anónimo disse...

Isso é um aviso?

Anónimo disse...

quase =P

Enviar um comentário