3 de setembro de 2005

You?re a head case with a smileCan?t stop to make up your mindEducation is so lame (so lame)When you bitch and you moanYou?re a loose girl, I?m a guy (hey)You?re a truth freak with a lieThe situation is so strangeIt?s a tv show (click)In a hotel on the phoneYou?re gonna leave meI should?ve known (should have known)And I was thinkin, it?s so sadI didn?t want you to goDon?t wanna follow the laws of man (yes, sir)Bloody apron, leg of lambIt?s so hard to winWhen there?s so much to loseInfiltrate the walls that are caving inIt ain?t a bad thingThis ain?t realityInfiltrate the walls that are caving inIt ain?t a bad thingBecause it is naturalSecond Avenue, raising CainI?m a sinner, ring my bell (hey man)I?ll tell you what, I'd get upIf I knew I fell

trying to stop those bad bad things...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário